Thursday 7 March 2013

Music Video Full Length Draft




I video I have changed the begining of the video, I did this because in my first draft the begining section was filmed on my mobile phone and was very unsteady. So in this video I have changed the location of the begining section to indoors rather than what I originally planned would be outside. Other sections I had changed from the first upload is the extreme close-up on the lips, I have used this new footage because the artist is wearing bright pink lipstick, which makes the video more attractive, feminine and effective compared to the first draft where the artist didn't wear lipstick at all. I hope this music video meets all the common conventional features aswell as a few unconventional features which I believe is where the camera is "handheld" close on the artist face when she is on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment